Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome Baby Claire!

I took some family photos for Rob & Sarah who recently welcomed precious baby Claire!
Sneak Peak!!















4 comments:

Joanna said...

So so cute!!! I love the first one of the whole family. You don't know me. I came from Irene's blog when I saw this post about the Stennetts. :) Not a blog stalker. Just wanted to see the Stennett pics and they are super cute!

Thea said...

Joanna -
You're welcome anytime! Thanks for the nice comments :) It is a blog and on the internet so that's pretty public!!! Anyone is welcome. No explanation necessary :)

Have a great weekend!

Brenna said...

Nice photos! I love the last one of Claire. Upclose, newborn face shots are fun to look back on even two months after birth. :)
Umm, also... where did all your other posts go??

Thea said...

Thanks girl ...yeahh....about the other posts...let's just call it an "editory error" ?? :) Apparently they cannot be recovered. Fun times...fuuuun times. I need to make new ones now.