Thursday, July 9, 2009

A year makes a huge difference....

July 4th, 2008....Liv was still 1 but counting the weeks until her 2nd birthday, Evelyn was 3 months old and we hadn't even thought about the little man we are expecting!!

And this year....my how they change!! Olivia will be 3 next month and Evelyn is almost 1 1/2!! Next year this time we will have an almost 4 year old, a 2 1/2 year old and a 9 month old...the adventure never stops!!! I'm so glad :)

Olivia and Abby

Liv and her Grand-Nan (Eric's maternal grandmother)




All ready for the beach!





Sharing with daddy






1 comments:

Brenna said...

aww, I miss you guys! I am sooo happy to see pics of the girls... it's good to see their little growing selves even from afar. :) Putting the ages for next year just totally blows my mind... almost 4?! Crazy!! We love you guys!