My little Olivia...she says she is Mamaw's "Girly girl" :) My girly girl decided to give herself a home-grown haircut. Where was I?? Good question. We had just had baths and gotten everyone ready for the day...strangely enough she had been growing out her hair and her bangs and I thought to myself "wow they are just long enough to stop pinning back...I love her long hair" We trimmed the back to keep it healthy and I set the scissors on the counter as we headed out the back door for some time in the sandbox and weed-picking for me! Liv went inside to go potty and not 3 minutes later did she appear on the back step, scissors in hand, saying "look at my beautiful haircut!" At first I thought she must be talking about the trim but as I squinted and focused in closer I realized something very important was missing...the front of her hair!! It was reminiscent of Jim Carey in a certain favorite movie...how on earth am I going to fix this!?? I explained it was now short like daddy and she was pretty excited about that and got really silly - these, friends, are the photographic proof lol.

Haircut with milk moustache to match... :) she thinks this is hilarious...still

Bangs anyone?? :)

And this, is the finished "repair work"
And the dramatic expressions to match :)
My sweet Olivia...full of life, imagination and very little fear of anything adventurous.
2 comments:
oh my gosh, Thea!! I had no idea. The day I saw you guys I didn't really notice the CHOP CHOP because you had it clipped with a barrette. oooh my...funny girl. :) You did nice repair work, mama. ;)
Haha! It was pretty chip choppy wasn't it? :) Yes, we are making good use of bows and little rubber bands these days! HA!
Post a Comment