We're so excited to announce we are expecting! Our littlest baby is due Thanksgiving Day 2009!! I'm in my 8th week and so far things are looking good. I had an ultrasound this past week which was exciting and got to see baby's heartbeat! It's amazing what's happening in there at just 8 weeks...here's a video of what our baby looks like now! So amazing..see the little heart pumping away?? Little arms forming...an amazing little person already!
Disclaimer: Gotta say it for the "just in case" comments - this ultrasound video is not ours, this is an ultrasound close to our gestation...I thought it was just so awesome to share what's going on in there!!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations girl!! And watching that little heart beat...never fails to take my breath away. So happy for you!!
Thanks Irene :)
Yea! Congrats Thea!!! How far apart are all your little ones? :)
Thanks Julie :)
1st and 2nd are 18 months apart, the 2nd and 3rd will be 20 months apart. We're super excited.
Oh, that's so wonderful! I'm so happy for you guys!
Did you know Jen Dixon is having a baby in October?
Post a Comment