Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sugar Pie Honey Bun....You Know that I LOVE YOU!






My sugar pie is 4! Wow! :) I say that every year...and every year I reminisce about how quickly the time is passing and try to avoid the wonder about how fast the years will continue to go.

None the less, my little girl is becoming a big girl more quickly than I had ever imagined...and nothing is slowing her spunky little self down!

We celebrated at Fox Run Park this year with a small family celebration. Olivia would have preferred to go camping and roast marshmallows...she told me repeatedly that she wanted smores in lieu of a cake but temps in the high 80's made campfires not a great fit this year. :( We had a great time though!

Happy Birthday wonderful girl...you are smarter, sweeter, more lovely and more wonderful than I ever could have imagined! I'm so glad I get to be your Mommy.

0 comments: