Saturday, October 2, 2010

9 Things


A friend of mine uses this on her blog and I thought it was a good idea for those times when I just don't have time to blog creatively!! :)

Outside my window….A starry, chilly night. It's really beginning to feel like fall!! We started our day in long sleeves and sweaters and as the Colorado sunshine kicked in we peeled off the layers...so very 'Colorado fall' of us :)

I am hearing…My hubby snore... :) He was so tired and I'm glad he's getting some rest. He's a pretty quiet snorer so no harm done!

Some highlights from the week… Saw a home we love in the area we'd like to settle for a while. Right size, right price, right location, right school district, etc. After the whirlwind of the past 2 years or so I'm grateful and done with moving. Levi has begun pulling up on things and is quite proud of himself...he is a little bundle of preciousness and I love him so. Saw Mom, Dad and my brother's 3 kiddos for dinner Friday night...as we walked into the restaurant I carried their 8 week old and the 5 others trailed behind me...I felt a little embarrassed with 2 car seats, 1 high chair and 3 regular chairs which everyone thought was all our own Ha!! Not even I can work that fast...6 babies in 5 years...no gracias. It was such a fun evening though and the kids were so good! Love my family :)

I am thankful for… My children. They make me laugh...not just appreciative grins either. The other day Levi and I were sitting together and he had me in a full belly laugh. He likes to say "g" just the letter sound...so I was saying it back and forth with him and his contagious smile and huge laughter was so infectious I couldn't help myself. He is a joy.

From the kitchen… Not much comin' from this kitchen lately. I'm so filled to the brim with things to accomplish between family and school that PBJ and the crockpot rule the roost!

I am reading… Most of my reading time is spent between the 1300+ pages of my pharmacology book. Surprisingly interesting...and equally long.

I am hoping… That I am awarded the scholarship I applied for last week!

One of my favorite things… The pumpkin candle that has been lit daily in our house for the past week and the matching wreath hanging on our mirror...I love fall.

A few plans for the rest of the week… School, homework, well child appointments, visits to the library, 3 huge tests, a birthday party and hopefully the pumpkin patch :)


Have a lovely weekend!!

T


0 comments: