Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Smiths

We wish you and yours a day full of love, laughter &
special memories to
last your whole life long!

tip #1 **scroll to the bottom of this page and hit the pause button prior to pressing play on the video!**

tip #2 if you double click on the video it'll open it in a new window so you can expand and watch it full-screen :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

I am a little late seeing this, but so glad I did! I'm still blown away that you have three kids! You all look so great, looks like you are doing so well and are all happy-It makes my heart warm :)

codi bennett said...

Thea, great job on the video! Love the idea of using YouTube and your blog to save cashola but still wish out a Christmas message!
kudos.