Thursday, May 14, 2009

On the road again...

As much as I have reason to say I'd like not to be, we're on the road again here in a few hours...

Look where we are heading, isn't the green gorgeous?

Unfortunately the first portion of our trip will look much like the 2nd photo...I-70 in Kansas. Anyone else ever been excited to see Salina? :)




It's been a long 6 weeks apart but I am relieved to be seeing my husband and settling back into a complete family again. I'm heartsick to leave my friends and family and the comforts of home but I am so grateful that Eric has a job in this economy; I know there are so many who would love to have it and I won't waste time being ungrateful, that is certain.

It's a girl road trip this go around and I am looking forward to spending some time with just me and my girls...Olivia is full of life, singing, laughter and spunk so no question our trip will be lively and Evelyn has smiles always and cuddles without reserve...no doubt we all need those. They are great friends and Olivia takes such good care of Evelyn and always wants to be sure she knows where she is. :)

I'm grateful for my family today...for my precious girls and the little one growing inside of me.

Some moments are hard and some choices are difficult to make but if you can take a step back and look at the most important things it's hard to not be grateful no matter what you are facing.

Keep us in your prayers!! More road-trip updates to come!
Thea

5 comments:

Brenna said...

keep your eye on the prize!! (the first, green photo, that is...) You will be in our prayers. Be safe! Will be on the lookout for more blog posts... :)

Thea said...

Thanks girl - love you tons...I've enjoyed our past few days of fun! So...did you schedule your flights to include a little virginia beach lovin? :) I'm thinking we will need you by that point lol.

Katie said...

Thea
Thinking of you and your babies whilst you travel. Stay safe Mama.

Katie and Family x x

Brenna said...

Hmm...thinking around Thanksgiving time might be more appropriate, don't you agree?? :) Now, to convince my honey!!

Thea said...

Yes, I DO agree! :) orr..both?