There really are no words...everything in my Mommy heart wants to sanitize his little tongue :) I can't keep from imagining what types of things that piggy snout enjoyed prior to the kisses of this precious little one...and at the same time it's such a precious reminder of innocence....I think we could all use a little more of that in our lives...easy smiles, windtossed laughter, and piggy kisses from the heart. Ha!
Lots going on right now...finals, moving, growing a baby, new job for the hubs...more blogging to come!





4 comments:
some moms are able to grab the camera at moments like that, but i would totally be grabbing the baby and wiping and sanitizing! There's a very good chance this is a 3rd, 4th, or 5th baby though, huh? ;)
Seriously...probably #12 :) - Maybe it's a grandmother thing...they have a higher tolerance for these moments. Me? I'd be yelling from across the way, half embarrassed that others were staring and that my child was licking a pig...oooh the thought of it.
Yeah... that wouldn't be happening in the Marshall home. Although, I do get more laid back as I get older, so by the time we have kids who knows?!?!? We might be able to fill a book with moments like that. :-)
I suppose if it's already in progress, then just go with it. It's not the kid hadn't already gotten his fill of germs! :-)
I get more relaxed about some things as I get older but I think becoming a mom trumps the age factor in some ways...when I had kids it changed me so much. You'll see...and the changes happen without you even realizing it! :)
Post a Comment