Monday, September 14, 2009
Welcome Autumn!
I am a non-blogger lately...this usually happens when I'm pensive and unable to "bloggingly share" my thoughts. :)
So, I'm sharing some simple pleasures that come with the current season...I looove fall and the older I get the more I welcome its coming. The season so full or orange - pumpkins, pumpkin spice lattes, orange candles that smell like "home", hearths covered in leaves and berries and wreaths on front doors... there's something about warm lighting that fills houses during the season when it gets dark early and the snow limits sunlight that makes it feel warmer and more inviting...in a different way from the fun and carefree outdoors enjoyment of summer.
Welcome fall!! It's so nice to greet you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
You're right your daughters are adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Enjoy the Fall!
Thanks Cyndi!! :)
One thing I miss, living in the land of "warm and hot," is the change of seasons and the vibrant colors of fall. Take it all in for me, OK? :)
I'm missing it too! It should be cool here soon though and I will be sure to catch a few breaths of crisp air :) As for this past week we've seen the 80's and 90's :)
Post a Comment