No way, girl, I love this lady's stuff. I found a necklace for my mom last year from her - she wears it every day. I've had my eye on one for at least 9 months now... ;) Where do people find all this 'win stuff from blogs' stuff??! So fun!
I'm a wife, a mom, and a nurse. I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world and I'm so glad for our crazy and wonderful romance! I have 2 lovely little girls and two precious boys. This blog is a place for me to share my thoughts on life, goals and all things in between.
2 comments:
No way, girl, I love this lady's stuff. I found a necklace for my mom last year from her - she wears it every day. I've had my eye on one for at least 9 months now... ;) Where do people find all this 'win stuff from blogs' stuff??! So fun!
Lol I don't know - I wouldn't be a good giveaway blogger.."I'd end up buying my own version of it all :)
Post a Comment