Thursday, October 22, 2009

Counting down!!

This pregnancy has gone by really fast in some ways and slowly in others...I felt pretty pregnant early on whereas in the past I've been nauseated but still in stretchy pants for a good while before donning the maternity wear. We've been quite busy as well...we have relocated, spent 6 weeks apart during this process, I've been in school through the spring, summer, and now fall semesters...We've had a first birthday, a third birthday and have enjoyed a summer on the beach!! Eric has started a new job after his old company downsized and the Lord has blessed his work there....plus daily life with a 1 and 3 year old!! Maybe that's why it has gone by so fast!

We are 35 weeks working on 36 and will be meeting our precious boy soon. I don't know when he will be here but Olivia arrived at 38 weeks weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and Evelyn arrived at 39 weeks weighing 9 lbs 6 oz so I'm praying for an arrival before 40 weeks for obvious reasons :). Either way we will be meeting him in the next 2-5 weeks...nothing like a window of opportunity!
I have yet to pack a hospital bag, set up the bassinette in our room or finish sewing his blanket for the crib and I have a half semester's worth of tests and papers to write but I figure that's nothing right?? :)

We had family photos taken a couple weeks ago and here are a couple I hadn't shared yet.






Mom will be here in a couple weeks and that, to me, feels like sweet relief. We're all excited for her to be here with us. Hope to be posting baby pics soon!!

T

0 comments: