


- 38 weeks pregnant this week and just waiting! I've been having lots of contractions but mostly braxton hicks and not likely anything productive but we'll see at my appointment on Thursday :) I was 1 cm dilated at 36 weeks so maybe some progress...that'd be nice.
- Olivia had her sleep study to determine whether she has sleep apnea and a true need to have her very large adenoids removed. The ENT recommended removal after looking at an x-ray where they seem to block her airway completely but we wanted to know for certain before sending her in for a procedure requiring general anesthesia. She did graet in the study all hooked up to things to read her every breath!
- Evelyn's latest trend is clothing and diaper removal...she wants to use the potty like a big girl although she usually just sits on it and then hops off and says "yay"! She is a teeny tiny little thing and just as smiley as you can imagine almost all of the time
- The girls transitioned into a room together and it's been a pretty seamless and smooth transition!
- The semester doesn't end for me until Dec 13th but I'm nearly done with all of my exams, papers, etc. as I've been working to complete them ahead of time - this entire semester is online which gives me more flexibility and has been so helpful
- LEAVES EVERYWHERE!!! East coast fall is beautiful and a lot of work! We keep watching the leaves fall and discuss a few times a week whether to rake or just wait and save ourselves the trouble of doing it several times...hmm...could be a good labor-inducing activity if I get desperate :)
T





0 comments:
Post a Comment