Thursday, January 7, 2010

No words...


There really are no words that fully encompass the day I have had :) This is a pretty good snapshot though lol.



What you are seeing:

Evelyn, my sweetheart with the Cindy Lou Who eyes :)

What's on her face:

Mascara....waterproof...brand new...complements of L'Oreal. The stuff DOES NOT COME OFF.

Time it took for her to accomplish this:

The time it took for her father and I to figure out what to do for dinner...less than 10 mins on the phone in the same room as me...

Talent, people...that's talent. It also got her into trouble...this is definitely the most dramatic makeup look she's come up with albeit not the first. While the 'correction' did not stifle her creativity with makeup, it did circumvent it for another 12 or so years, I hope.

I think we have an artist on our hands :)

T

0 comments: