Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Crazy Life

Life is always busy...there is always "something" happening and I think I am learning to function fairly fluidly in spite of the "somethings"

It seems there is always a reason to wait to begin something; waiting to start a project, putting things on hold, etc. but in reality there really is always a reason to wait.

As a wife and a mom of 3 I try to get to the gym at least 3-4x/week, I am a full time student (15 credit hours this semester), and I am a doula on the side plus a little photography here and there as well as private in-home education prior to delivery for families. That sounds like a LOT! It is a lot. I hear all the time "you're superwoman!" "Wow, that' nuts" "Your life is so crazy" and "Girl, you've got your hands full" and sometimes I take it as encouragement and wonder what it would be like to have much less filling our lives. We have moved 3 times in the past 2 years as the result of unexpected job changes, etc. (thank you economy!) which is NOT our style at all! Still, I have to say in all honesty, even moving with a 2 week old, this has been fairly doable and not overwhelming for the most part.

Sure, we have our moments but, doesn't everyone?

If you take a step back...it's amazing...God has continually provided for us...Eric's career has grown and we have lacked for nothing. I have maintained a 3.8 gpa (darn A&P!!) and am on track to begin clinicals this fall! Let me clarify that there is no bragging here...this is the result of the pure, unequaled grace of God and His blessings in our lives.

Speaking of blessings...here are my 4 favorite :)...





0 comments: