Occasionally we have quiet moments in our house...you'd think I would enjoy those but the truth is they make me nervous. Quiet means preoccupied...but preoccupied often means into something!!
Example provided by today's creativity...
Quiet...long enough that I notice it's quiet....then I overhear the girls chatting...right about the time I see the empty bag of grapes.
E: "Whatcha doin'?"
O: "Makin' grape juice"
I rest my case...2 lbs of hand squashed grapes and a sticky sofa later...grape juice. Sad part?? They were within eye shot. Clearly I need more sleep :)
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Ha!!! Hilarious. I've found myself some times staring at something my kids were doing until I have a 'snap out of it' moment and suddenly realizing what they are doing is not okay! Totally a lack of sleep issue. ;) Enjoy your freshly made grape juice... ;)
Post a Comment