A few of my favorite things...albeit things I do not own, but if I could, I would :)
A little random blogging to brighten your Tuesday if you have the time to breeze through!
The great feeling of seeing pounds lost after hard work! Losing weight feels good.
This kitchen...I love it. It's so perfectly my style. Maybe a little more open with counter space for the kiddos to sit. Still, perfect. It's the kind of place you enjoy being.
I love this open stairway...it reminds me of the beaches out east and all the sunny beach houses. I hope to vacation there!
This one is special to me...our living room and dining room in the first home we purchased. Olivia and Evelyn were born while we lived in this home...first steps, first laughs...such precious memories. I made all of the window treatments and I miss this house in some ways. Occasionally I drive by and see the new owners still have my window treatments up. It kind of makes it feel like someone is living in my house.
Galoshes!! Puddles!! Polka Dots! I wish I could make wellies look good but really they look entirely too "mom" on me. I'll live vicariously through the kiddos. :)

Cold milk and warm chocolate chip cookies. This really needs no explanation :)

Vacation...by the beach...with my honey. Take me away....just looking at it relaxes me.

Christmas. The smells, the tastes, the friends, the warmth. I love Christmas and all it means. :)
I have SOO Many more favorites but this will do for now. I hope it made you smile!
T









0 comments:
Post a Comment