Monday, February 8, 2010

Quickie Update Monday



Kids have coughs...all 3 :(

Weight loss is going fabulously and I am down 14.4lbs yay!

Eric's job is going well and we're so grateful for God's favor there.

It's SNOOOOOWING outside. Beautiful but I am ready for summer.

I'm going to miss the beach this summer...bigtime.

I miss my mother-in-law and wish she were closer to us.

My baby will be 11 weeks this week...almost 3 months!

School is going well although this semester of chemistry (organic and biochemistry) is proving to be challenging for me for some reason. Lots of time spent there.

Need to buy a 2nd car...the 1 car thing is difficult with Eric in Denver.

Need a date with my husband.

Love watching my 1 year old (almost 2 year old) dance.

Need to plan her birthday party - wow. That came fast!

My precious nephew is 7 yesterday...and caught in a tough growing up situation. Love him so much & praying for him.

Hoping Eric wins this contest at work!

Wishing I could figure out whether Liv's sleep issues are behavioral or physiological.

So grateful to live where we live with good friends and family around.

Hmm...I need to package up the stuff I sold on Ebay! LOOOVE ebay! :)

Thank you Lord for this day. May we worship you with our lives...washing dishes, doing laundry, or even homework...let it be pleasing to you.

T

2 comments:

Sara Kay said...

We have two cars we need to sell - an 02 Jetta and a 96 Jeep...ya know, if you're interested. :)

Sorry you guys have coughs over there! :(

Thea said...

Thanks, girl! What type of Jeep? I think E is looking for an older Honda Accord type commuter but he may be interested in the Jeep. Let me know :)

We're on the mend. Just a teeny bit scary with a new baby - we haven't been sick in ages but the recent months have brought an onslaught. Yuck.